Comprehensive Network Analysis
Serving as a software console for OmniEngine software probes and Omnipliance Network Recorders, OmniPeek offers an intuitive, easy-to-use graphical interface that engineers can use to rapidly analyze and troubleshoot enterprise networks. OmniPeek gives network engineers real-time visibility and Expert Analysis into every part of the network from a single interface, including Ethernet, Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless, VoIP, Video, and WAN links to remote offices. Using OmniPeek’s intuitive user interface and "top-down" approach to visualizing network conditions, network engineers—even junior staff—can quickly analyze, drill down and fix performance bottlenecks across multiple network segments, maximizing uptime and user satisfaction.
* Comprehensive monitoring of entire enterprise networks, including network segments at remote offices
* Seamless management of all OmniEngine software probes and Omnipliance Network Recorders in the network
* Integrated support for Ethernet, Gigabit, 10 Gigabit, 802.11a/b/g/n wireless, VoIP, Video, MPLS, VLAN, and WAN
* Intuitive drill-down to understand which nodes are communicating, which protocols and sub-protocols are being transmitted, and which traffic characteristics are affecting network performance
* Analysis of application performance in the context of overall network activity
* An extensible architecture that can be easily tailored to individual network requirements